Dec 15, 2015

Fatal Promise

Story time! Today I'm going to talk about person who can hurt me the most in this world. She's everything I'm not. Beautiful, funny and charismatic. We have know for a while but like usually in my life I'm pushed away and forgotten in the end. 


Deadly Promise


Your name appears on my phone screen and the memories hidden in my heart hijack all sane thoughts in my head. The moments from past, emotions and a long ago forgotten promises. Last time we met I promised to myself let you go. Until then I had hanged on the vow I made for you years ago. My only mistake was never ask the same things from you.


I will never push you away. 
With my whole soul and body I will always be here for you. 
Even after years I want to be close to you and share all of your troubles and dreams. 


In the darkness of summer night my words sealed the route my steps would follow until my dying days. My hands work on their own and open your message. The words I told to you win towards the ones I vowed myself to keep. My heart has place only reserved for the one I will love forever. I can't never let go of you. 


"Yeah, I'm doing good. How about you?"

"Really? He's idiot! I hope you are okay :("

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow! Let's talk more then"

"Hi, where are you?"

"You are already ten minutes late."

"Why aren't you answering? I'm worried"

"Aaaa okay. Don't worry we can see some another day. :)"

"You were out late last night so try to rest. I will go shopping by myself or something :)"


Again, again and again my heart breaks down. I never learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment