Dec 18, 2015

Songs From Laugh to Cry

Today's three songs are going to be something I have been listening the last couple of days. I hope you like my music taste. Enjoy :)


Daddy - Psy (ft. CL from 2NE1)

Everyone probably remembers this singer from his hit song Gangnam Style. This song is surprisingly catchy and the video makes the lyrics even more fun than they are on their own. CL's voice is perfect for this song -I worship that woman. She's so beautiful-

Never Forget You - Zara Larsson, MNEK

First time listening Never Forget You will sound just normal love song. However after you watch the music video you understand the lyrics totally new way. The lyrics in this song are the most important part for me. I'm that kind of person who never forgets people she falls in love with. In addition to the lyrics melody is different from most of the songs playing in radio right now.

Talk Me Down - Troye Sivan 

I'm crying. This song and even more the video are so sad. I don't even know what I should write. Troye Sivan can play the emotions so perfectly and his voice reflects the feelings. I can almost hear the pain and yearning. -I'm not crying...-

No comments:

Post a Comment